This post contains affiliate links.
Everyone is always making a bucket list of things to do before they die, or things to do before having a baby, or things to do with the kids. The list goes on.
What if I want to make an Anti-Bucket list?!
There is plenty of things I want to do as a mom, but there are also lots of things I DO NOT want to do as a mom.
Here is my anti-bucket list – things I DO NOT want to do as a mom
- Work too much and miss precious time
- Be the not so fun parent
- Always reprimand my child
- Fight with my child over every little thing
- Miss major milestones
- Neglect myself
- Lose sleep
- Live paycheck to paycheck
- Have no emergency savings in the bank account
- Have my child live in a home where love is not present
- Develop bad habits
- Be unprepared for everything
- Be late for everything
- Neglect my mental health
- Get frustrated all the time
- Lose interest in my own hobbies
- Have my child think it is OK to be treated badly by anyone
- Have my child think it is OK to be rude and disrespectful
- Throw my kids things away without asking
- Disrespect my child
- Teach my child it is OK not to share
- Have my child live in a messy and unorganized home
- Have a lack of communication between me and my child
- Beat myself up for little things
- Think I am a bad mother
- Stop my self-care routines
- Stop learning new things
- Hold grudges
- Stop doing my hair and makeup
- Let myself go
- Give up
Let me know what kind of things you DO NOT want to do as a mother.
If you like this short but sweet anti-bucket list please give it a share!