This post contains affiliate links.
In this post you will find the best St Patrick’s Day Desserts and sweets that are perfect for kids and adults.
This roundup consists of St Patrick’s Day cakes, ice cream, pudding, candy, cookies, popsicles and more!
I am confident that you will be able to find something worth stirring up in the kitchen in this mega list of St. Patrick’s Day Treats.
Recommended read: St. Patrick’s Day DIY décor ideas
Easy sweet recipes for St. Patrick’s Day
- Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes
- Easy Vegan Matcha Pound Cake
- Guinness Stout Dark Chocolate Pudding Cakes With Salted Caramel Sauce
- 20-Minute Vegan Matcha Cookies With White Chocolate
- 5-Ingredient Vegan Matcha Ice Cream
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Bark
- Easy St Patrick’s Day Rainbow Dessert Charcuterie Board
- Lucky Charms Rainbow Surprise Cupcakes
- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE MINT M&M’S COOKIES
- St. Patrick’s Day Snack Mix- Leprechaun Bait!
- ST PATRICK’S DAY END OF THE RAINBOW CUPCAKES
- Easy Lucky Charms Cereal Marshmallow Treat Bars Recipe
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY YOGURT CUPCAKES
- St. Patrick’s Day Sour Cream Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Shamrock Candy Suckers Recipe
- Fruity Pebbles Treats: (With a 3-Ingredient Option)
- GREEN PUNCH
- KETO SHAMROCK SHAKE VEGAN + HEALTHY
- ST PATRICK’S DAY BROWNIE BITES
- No-Bake Grasshopper Bars – low carb, AIP, vegan, & gluten free
- COCONUT LIME POPSICLES
- Lucky Charms Bars Recipe – They’re Magically Delicious!
- Secret-Ingredient Mint Fudge – vegan and sugar free
- Delicious Chocolate Mint St Patrick’s Day Cake
- ST PATRICK’S DAY PUDDING SHOTS
- Irish Oatmeal Cookies
- Mint White Chocolate Fudge
- St. Patrick’s Day Green Trifle Dessert
- Chocolate Covered Chocolate Mint Cookies
- BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM CUPCAKES
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes with Devil’s Food and Mint
- Healthy Pistachio Muffins (with Bananas & Matcha!)
- Devil’s Food Cake Mint Whoopie Pies – Make them for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Mango Peach Green Smoothie Recipe
- EASY CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- ST PATRICK’S DAY CHOCOLATE SPELT BROWNIES WITH MINT FROSTING
- St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Truffles (no bake)
- PEPPERMINT PATTY FROSTED BROWNIES
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY MARSHMALLOW POPS
Thank you for stopping by and checking out this list of treats for St. Patrick’s Day! It’s a holiday close to my heart because I am 50% Irish.
I love celebrating my heritage and want to help you make the most of it too!
Be sure to pin this post to your Pinterest account so others can find good ideas too!
35+ Best St. Patrick’s Day Desserts
In this article, we'll talk about 16 side hustles for working single moms... 1. A Blogger This is one of the latest rages, being a blogger. (or maybe I am biased because I am one) All...
Being a single mom is no easy task. We do everything from morning until night 24/7 365 days out of the year. So let's recognize us and lift each other up today. Here are 25 amazing and empowering...