This post contains affiliate links.
When my cousin told me she was doing a circus themed birthday party for her 1 year old, I got super excited! I mean this women really goes all out naturally (she’s fancy), so I knew this would be pretty epic and I had to share it with you guys. I mean, what kind of blogger would I be if I didn’t?!
This post is short but sweet and to the point, I went around and grabbed all her best ideas for a circus themed birthday party and put them here for you to copy!
This party theme is not only for 1 year old’s, you can do this for baby’s, toddlers, and kids of all ages!
Everything you need to make this party happen:
- 37pcs Circus Forest Theme Birthday Party Supplies (cups, plates, hats, and more!)
- Carnival Treat Boxes
- LED Letter Lights
- Electric Balloon Pump
- Popcorn Treat Boxes
- Barnum’s Original Animal Crackers
- Hanging Paper Fans Set
- 20 Piece Circus Signs
- Red and White Striped Carnival Theme Table Cloth
- Artificial Floating Plastic Gold Fish
- Beverage Dispensers
- Ketchup and Mustard Dispenser Set
- Cupcake Stand with String Lights
- Small Rubber Duckies
- 1 Year Old Circus Theme Banner