This post contains affiliate links.
Hello! My name is Jennifer. I am a mama to one beautiful little boy and am dedicated to helping women like you during their first trimester of pregnancy and beyond.
I find solutions for YOU and share them everyday here on this blog… (like this super helpful pregnancy journal and planner my readers are loving)
Everyone loves a good DIY dollar tree hack. Its easy, cheap and always comes out looking pretty great!
Baby showers are notorious for DIY dollar tree hacks, you can find a ton of good ideas and tutorials on Pinterest and right here in this article.
I have compile a list of my absolute FAVORITE DIY Dollar Tree Baby Shower Decorations.
To see the original source click on the link below each photo and there you will find what to purchase and the tutorial.
Happy DIYing mama!
How to find baby shower décor at Dollar Tree
If you’re looking for baby shower decor that won’t break the bank, you might want to check out Dollar Tree.
Dollar Tree has a variety of items that can help you create a beautiful and festive baby shower on a budget.
Here are some tips to find baby shower decor at Dollar Tree:
- Look for themed items. Dollar Tree often has themed items for different occasions, such as baby showers. You can find plates, napkins, cups, banners, balloons, and more in cute colors and patterns that match your baby shower theme. For example, if you’re having a gender reveal party, you can find pink and blue items that say “Boy or Girl?” or “He or She?”.
- Mix and match solid colors. If you can’t find themed items or you want a more simple look, you can mix and match solid color items from Dollar Tree. You can choose colors that match your baby shower theme, such as pink and gold for a princess theme, or blue and green for a jungle theme. You can also use neutral colors like white, silver, or gold to add some elegance and sparkle.
- Get creative with DIY projects. Dollar Tree has many items that you can use to make your own baby shower decor, such as ribbons, flowers, candles, vases, frames, stickers, and more. You can use these items to make centerpieces, garlands, wreaths, favors, and more. For example, you can make a diaper cake by wrapping diapers with ribbons and topping it with a stuffed animal or a baby bottle. You can also make a baby clothesline by hanging onesies, bibs, socks, and hats on a string with clothespins.
- Shop online or in-store. Dollar Tree has an online store where you can order items in bulk and have them shipped to your home or to a nearby store for free. This can save you time and money if you need a lot of items or if you can’t find what you need in your local store. You can also shop in-store and browse the aisles for inspiration and deals. You might find some hidden gems that you didn’t see online or that are not available online.
- Have fun and enjoy the process. Planning a baby shower can be stressful, but it can also be fun and rewarding. Remember that the most important thing is to celebrate the mom-to-be and the new baby, not to have the most expensive or elaborate decor. Dollar Tree can help you create a memorable and beautiful baby shower without spending a fortune.
More DIY content I know you’ll love:
- 10 Easy DIY Dollar Tree Baby Shower Centerpiece Ideas
- 21 Best DIY Newborn Baby Hair Bow Tutorials for Your Little Girl
- 12 Thoughtful DIY Crochet Gift Ideas
Sign Up for a FREE Baby Registry That Has All The Perks and Benefits
My favorite baby registry (based on solid research) is the Amazon baby registry, mostly because its super convenient for the time we are living in. You can easily sign up for FREE by clicking here and the best part is you get a FREE welcome box too!
You can just shoot your Amazon baby registry link over to everyone you know through text messaging, email, facebook messenger, instagram messenger, twitter, you get it…
They also have many more perks and benefits I found out about while doing all the researching, you can read my post about it here.
#1. Snowman Diaper Cake Gift Idea
#2. Adorable Baby Bottle Shower Favors
#3. Build a Shower Gift Basket with Dollar Tree Supplies
#4. Dollar Store Baby Shower Table Decor
#5. Serve Drinks in Baby Bottles
#6. Mother-to-BEE Baby Shower Theme
#7. Pacifier Balloon Décor
#8. Rubber Ducky Centerpieces
#9. Baby Shower Balloon Centerpiece
#10. DIY: Create Clear Baby Shower Boxes with Dollar Tree Items
If you would like to keep up with future posts from HabitatforMom, I do have a Facebook page and Pinterest account that you can follow.
Every time I post something I immediately share it to the Facebook page, click here to like the Habitat for Mom Facebook page and follow.
If you found me on Pinterest you can follow me by clicking here as well. – You will see brand new pins and ideas every single day!