This post contains affiliate links.
Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog where I share my passion for all things mom life…
Today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite topics: vintage baby girl names!
I love how these names have a timeless charm and elegance, and how they can make your little one stand out from the crowd.
Whether you’re looking for a name that’s classic, quirky, or unique, I’ve got you covered with this list of vintage baby girl names from A to Z with bullet points and meaning.
Let’s get started!
- Ada: A short and sweet name that means “noble” or “happy”.
- Beatrice: A lovely name that means “she who brings happiness” or “blessed”.
- Clara: A simple and elegant name that means “bright” or “clear”.
- Daisy: A cheerful and cute name that comes from the flower of the same name.
- Edith: A strong and dignified name that means “prosperous in war”.
- Flora: A beautiful name that comes from the Latin word for “flower”.
- Grace: A graceful and refined name that means “favor” or “blessing”.
- Hazel: A charming name that comes from the name of the tree or the color of the eyes.
- Iris: A lovely name that comes from the Greek word for “rainbow”.
- June: A sweet and sunny name that comes from the month of the same name.
- Kitty: A fun and playful name that is a diminutive of Katherine, which means “pure”.
- Lila: A pretty and feminine name that means “night” in Arabic or “lilac” in Persian.
- Mabel: A cute and vintage name that means “lovable” or “beautiful”.
- Nora: A simple and elegant name that means “honor” or “light”.
- Olive: A unique and quirky name that comes from the olive tree or the color of its fruit.
- Pearl: A precious and classy name that comes from the gemstone of the same name.
- Quinn: A cool and modern name that means “wise” or “queen”.
- Ruby: A bright and fiery name that comes from the red gemstone of the same name.
- Sadie: A sweet and sassy name that is a diminutive of Sarah, which means “princess”.
- Thea: A short and chic name that means “goddess” in Greek.
- Una: A rare and exotic name that means “one” or “unity” in Latin.
- Vera: A simple and elegant name that means “truth” or “faith” in Latin.
- Winnie: A fun and friendly name that is a diminutive of Winifred, which means “peaceful friend”.
- Xena: A bold and adventurous name that means “guest” or “stranger” in Greek.
- Yvonne: A sophisticated and stylish name that means “yew” or “archer” in French.
- Zelda: A quirky and spunky name that means “happy” or “lucky” in German.
I hope you enjoyed this list of vintage baby girl names from A to Z with bullet points and meaning.
Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below.
And don’t forget to subscribe to my blog for more vintage inspiration.
Thanks for reading!
Pin this post: