This post contains affiliate links.
Hello! My name is Jennifer. I am a mama to one beautiful little boy and am dedicated to helping women like you during their first trimester of pregnancy and beyond.
I find solutions for YOU and share them everyday here on this blog… (like this super helpful pregnancy journal and planner my readers are loving)
Are you expecting a new addition to your family? Congratulations! You must be eager to share the good news with your friends and followers on social media. But how do you find the perfect words to express your joy and excitement?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll share some of the best pregnancy announcement quotes for social media that you can use to announce your big news. Whether you want to be funny, sentimental, creative, or simple, we have a quote for every style and mood.
Sign Up for a FREE Baby Registry That Has All The Perks and Benefits
My favorite baby registry (based on solid research) is the Amazon baby registry, mostly because its super convenient for the time we are living in. You can easily sign up for FREE by clicking here and the best part is you get a FREE welcome box too!
You can just shoot your Amazon baby registry link over to everyone you know through text messaging, email, facebook messenger, instagram messenger, twitter, you get it…
They also have many more perks and benefits I found out about while doing all the researching, you can read my post about it here.
Funny Pregnancy Announcement Quotes
If you want to make your followers laugh and smile with your pregnancy announcement, you can use one of these funny quotes:
- “We’re pregnant! And by ‘we’ I mean ‘me’.”
- “The only thing growing faster than my belly is our love for this baby.”
- “We’re adding a little more love to our family. And by ‘little’ I mean ‘a lot’.”
- “We’ve been busy…making a baby!”
- “We’re expecting a bundle of joy. And by ‘joy’ I mean ‘sleepless nights’.”
- “We’re having a baby! Please send coffee and diapers.”
Sentimental Pregnancy Announcement Quotes
If you want to tug at the heartstrings of your followers with your pregnancy announcement, you can use one of these sentimental quotes:
- “The best is yet to come. Baby [last name] arriving [due date].”
- “We’ve dreamed of you for so long. You are our miracle.”
- “You are the answer to our prayers. We can’t wait to meet you.”
- “You are our greatest adventure. We love you already.”
- “You are the missing piece of our puzzle. We’re so happy you’re on your way.”
- “You are our rainbow after the storm. You fill our hearts with hope and joy.”
Creative Pregnancy Announcement Quotes
If you want to show off your creativity and originality with your pregnancy announcement, you can use one of these creative quotes:
- “We’re going from a duo to a trio. Coming soon: [baby name].”
- “We’re leveling up our family. Player 3 joining the game in [due date].”
- “We’re expanding our horizons. Literally. Baby [last name] on board.”
- “We’re cooking up something special. Expected to be done by [due date].”
- “We’re spilling the beans. There’s a bun in the oven.”
- “We’re popping bottles. And by ‘bottles’ we mean ‘pacifiers’.”
Simple Pregnancy Announcement Quotes
If you want to keep it simple and straightforward with your pregnancy announcement, you can use one of these simple quotes:
- “Baby [last name] coming soon.”
- “We’re expecting!”
- “[Due date] can’t come soon enough.”
- “Surprise! We’re pregnant.”
- “We have some news…”
- “It’s official: we’re having a baby.”